Wednesday, April 9, 2008

GERNERAL CONFERENCE

General conference was great- I was not able to listen to all the sessions but what I heard was good and I am looking forward to the Ensign so I can read the talks. I loved President Monson's closing remarks on Sunday. Don't let Dad touch the Microwave! This last weekend we were excited to have John and Elaine Horjis visit. They were having a show at an art gallery in Georgetown (DC) and were able to stay a couple of nights with us. We got together at Eric and Melinda's on Sunday to watch conference and have dinner. It is always fun to have guests visit- breaks up some of the day to day stuff that is not always exciting. We read GayNell's latest P-day letter with them for FHE and I thought they would die laughing- maybe today I will go out and find some gold balloons!

No comments: