Friday, February 27, 2009
OK! I am a slacker in the biggest sense. I think about updateing this blog alot- but I always find a reason not to. I think that after doing the normal household chores, driving the kids around to their various activities, helping with homework, and preparing for cub scouts every week that I just want to not do anything. I would rather catch up on my TV programs or try to get through one book. No use trying to play catch-up. Let's just say that Christmas was good but quiet and the new year has been good to us so far. Connor will be 11 years old in April, Tori just turned 4 last week, and Grant is 18 months and trying to talk like crazy. I realized that I started this blog last year at this time. I am going to try and be better at keeping updated- we will see. I don't know how those with more kids and busier lives do it- (Patti!!!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Updating my blog is the way I choose to relax at the end of the day. It's kind of theraputic for me. When I'm feeling stressed, I just sit down and either update the blog or go to facebook. It serves as my scrapbook and my journal. That's how I find time to do it!!!
Post a Comment