I finally get a new laptop after 5 years. So excited that Santa remembered me! My kids think it it for them too- I am fighting for my computer. Tori wants to play a game- ok- but when she can't read yet and I just want some quiet time, it doesn't work. I do not want to play pet plaza or whatever the game is. As I am typing this, Connor is over my shoulder asking when he gets to use the computer. Now, I am typing this on my laptop, but I am looking at a very old, huge screen. Why? Because Tori tripped on the cord and sent this brand new laptop on a little trip to the hard wood floor. Hence, the @#$*@# words that were thought, but not spoken. I was proud of myself for that! The problem can be fixed thanks to American Express purchase protection plan. Now- I have to share with my husband- who after 15 years is leaving IBM and has to return his phone and laptop to them- leaving us with one new laptop with a broken screen, and one very old laptop that is as slow as molasses on a cold day.
Monday, January 17, 2011
@#$*@##$%^&
I finally get a new laptop after 5 years. So excited that Santa remembered me! My kids think it it for them too- I am fighting for my computer. Tori wants to play a game- ok- but when she can't read yet and I just want some quiet time, it doesn't work. I do not want to play pet plaza or whatever the game is. As I am typing this, Connor is over my shoulder asking when he gets to use the computer. Now, I am typing this on my laptop, but I am looking at a very old, huge screen. Why? Because Tori tripped on the cord and sent this brand new laptop on a little trip to the hard wood floor. Hence, the @#$*@# words that were thought, but not spoken. I was proud of myself for that! The problem can be fixed thanks to American Express purchase protection plan. Now- I have to share with my husband- who after 15 years is leaving IBM and has to return his phone and laptop to them- leaving us with one new laptop with a broken screen, and one very old laptop that is as slow as molasses on a cold day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment